Monday, July 23, 2012

Come On?! Like Seriously?!

It's the 4th week since class has started and also the 3rd week of practicals. Everything seems to be heading to my way. Clinical Instructors are nice so does the staff nurses in the hospitals.

This is the freaking place which am talking about
This week we are moved from Jelebu to Bahau. Which both of them are still in Negeri Sembilan. I should say Bahau seems like a boring dead town to me. Population not more than 40k. People here are not as nice as Jelebu. People here seems to think more like "Urban-People". Mostly here are Chinese and malay which I saw.

Now do you get the picture when am saying villasge?!
The main reason why we * including my course mate of course* are shifted here because we need to fulfill our CHN *Community Health Nursing* crosses. First of all I would like to say. This District Clinic SUCKS to the max! Why?! BECAUSE THERE IS NO FOOD!! NO CANTEEN OR WHAT SO EVER! It is a freaking small clinic in the middle of no where! It is left stranded far from the main road for like 2.5 Kilometers! What more to say! IT IS FREAKING IN A FREAKING VILLAGE!  

And guess what?! it is in Jempol! Bandar Seri Jempol! God! Nilai UC you got to be kidding me! It is a totally different town!!

But what's best about here! Our Clinical Instructor she rocks!! *yeah, for the mean time because we just know her*. Hopefully this coming 2 weeks I better not be tortured by her or some kind. I don't know.

Anyway, hopefully things turns out fine for this coming 2 weeks! I don't wanna suffer! God! Freaking please just bring me out of this place! 2 weeks of patience which am asking for~

No comments:

Post a Comment