Sunday, August 05, 2012

A Weekend Well Spent

It has been two days.  But it feel like just a glimpse of an eye. Two days just pass so swiftly without even realising it.

What happened so far... it is not publicly shared.  But what can be shared is. I enjoyed myself. The road trip,  the pillow talk,  the teasing and all those which I thought I will no more have it in the days to come.

Even when you are so busy with your work while you are spending time with me.  Your effort of making a space for me is so much greately being treasure.  No matter talking to your elderly or giving you suggestion on your work. It has been a pleasure and my honour. 

It hard to find people pike this around me.  Sharing my joy and sorrows. Here I would like to take a chance to say....

THANK YOU AND I STILL LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment