Monday, August 22, 2011

All for You My Brother!

My buddy who is here all these while. Problem are always around and he is always here to give me enough strength to carry on. A lot of confirmation from him for me to keep moving forward with a purpose. Despite all differences we do accept being who we are. Please don't get me wrong! He is my friend. Not my boyfriend. Please! Gosh!

His name is Roland Yap Zhen Yi. An annoying person from Sibu, Sarawak. He is a pain in the ass sometime. He is here outside my room now without knowing am here writing crap in my blog about him... Shhh~~ lol. He is a sound freak. Loves to show off his loud musics in his room with his Altec Lancing Speakers. He never get satisfied of his RM300++ speakers. keep on telling me he wanna get a better one. LOL

What makes me trust him so much is because he is always there when I needed help the most. Giving me advice on what I should do. Well, although I don't agree with all advises. But still there are points in all his advises. Everyone give different advises depends on their experience.

One thing about him is really have a big mouth. he can't keep secrets. So never ever share your secrets to him. Am sure the next day you will eventually saw it in the headline.LOL! But he really did improve in this point. It's a good thing. At least he show some improvement.

So I just wanna say bro! I love u as who you are despite our differences. You're straight and am not. Am proud that you can accept me for who I am. Thanks a lot! LOL.( Lots of Love).



Sincerely dedicated to Roland Yap Zhen Yi( still alive today) 

No comments:

Post a Comment