Friday, August 26, 2011

Back to Where I Belong

It's officially one day am at home. Honestly, it is bored. Gosh! So far I only cleaned the fish pond. Shit.. The filter spoiled. Now I have to go and get another one. The best thing to do is just sit outside staring at the open air with the sticks on hand. Watching the birds few by. Gosh~ Thats Nilai. Now am so far away from it.


The cool breeze from the 7th floor is always there for me no matter what time is it. I miss you Nilai! Life is always contra-dicting. Sometime you want something badly and when u got it, you regret of having it. That's life and the greed of a Human being.

Now since am at my hometown, I promise myself to make full use of the time. Hope that I would be able to do so~ LOL.

Okay, it's time for bed. Wanna have plenty of nice local food tomorrow.. will keep this blog updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment