Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Am Going Home

Holiday is around the corner in Malaysia. It's Hari Raya Adilfitri. Which means all Malaysian are having holiday. So do I as a college student. I have extended my holiday for an extra 3 days. LOL. Please don't blame me for that. Blame it on AirAsia. They don't have cheap flight on Sunday. To save my cost, the only option is to take a Wednesday flight back to Nilai. *Hope I won't get barred form exam* Hmm~


Before our holiday we have presentation going on Wednesday which is like tomorrow. LOL. Am assigned to make a guest book for people who are viewing our presentation on that current day. Our group members planned to wear Baju Melayu on that day. *Photo will be uploaded tomorrow as soon as the presentation ended.* To show off a little. This is the guestbook made by me~


Except for that, I have spend some extra time doing something to decorate my room~ It's really been sometime since am doing art works. I considered it as my hobbies. Unlike once I major a lot in it. I know it's simple. Thats why am loving it~

Okay, back to my flight. Am leaving on Thursday 8pm.. Will be at the airport around 6pm.. For those who are there that particular time. Do drop by and say 'Hi'. Would love to give ya a big hug if that's possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment