Tuesday, October 02, 2012

There is Always Miracle.

Recently things are going quite bad for this couple of weeks. Shit happens as it always does. Too many heartache and headache.

Anyway, not everything had gone so bad till the extend of not having a fruitful and productive life.

Recently there's a patient in the female ward. We called her Bed 8. She had a traumatic brain injury. We had been paralyze from head o toe. No so speech nor movement for the past few months. She too had a craniotomy done on her left parietal skull. She suffered a serious intra-cranium hemorrhage (Lament term: Internal- skull bleeding).

I was placed in that ward practically. Not directly to take care of her. As a nurse you tend to be very busy body. So am too kepo to check her out while my friend is preforming her daily ADL. I got to say, my friend did a great job for keeping her clean.

After reading her profile. I took pity on her. So I went towards her and tried talking to her. Which is kinda silly you may think especially when you talk to someone who can't even reply your conversation. I believe God did left me a good start for her healing process.

After 2 days, we changed our patient in-charge. I volunteered to take care of her. We did pedicure and manicured on her. Now she is really spotless. While doing the procedure, songs of worship came into my mind. So I started singing softly by her bedside. I prayed silently hoping that God will heal her no matter what is her condition and how severe it is. Before I finished the procedure after 5 hours, I put up all my courage and ask her does she wanted a prayer. If she don't want, she can just ignore while am praying for her. If she wants, she can follow me in her spirit. So I prayed.

This goes on, praying for her and singing to her when am free for one week plus. One day....


While feeding....

Her arms moved!!!!!

I was like... LITERALLY JUMPING OFF THE CHAIR..(due to my height I need to sit down to feed her through her PEG)

I was like OMG! She moved!


After informing almost everyone in the ward, I went back to her and ask her as if she wanted a prayer for accepting Christ in her. Yes, she is still mute....

On the last day in that ward. While we are cleaning the tracheotomy. With the gauze cover on the tracheotomy while cleaning. Honestly, it is a very uncomfortable procedure. Imagine something is stuck in your throat all the time and you can't seem to get it out. She mummured... NO.. in mandarin. We heard her. God, what a miracle you have done. Although I didn't get to see her get healed totally until today. But am still pretty sure something will happen to her. She will get heal! Amen to that.

You may say that: " It is probably the medication." Let me answer you this, she is not in any medication, she is kinda just left there for her time to come. No relatives so don't give me the crap of saying that someone gave her medications. Even if there is medication, why does it did not work as months goes by? Why now?! Why this?! If this in not a miracle then what is it?! Tell me!

In this testimony, God showed me how much He appreciated everyone of us. No matter when you are sick or healthy. Rich or poor. He loves and care for you. You saw the seed and God makes it grows. We human are limited living creatures. That's all. We don't have super powers unless you are in a game. LOL! Only God has the healing touch.

Please do help me continue pray for Bed 8 if you are reading this. A million thanks for those who are willing. May God himself bless you abundantly




2 comments:

  1. Praise GOD!!!! A touching sharing~ (Btw, not bad u used many medical terms. Amazed me too. Wakakaka~)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha... amazaed you?! LOL! Why say so?! You tot am da crazy and naughty type but the not the studying type one kah?! LOL!

      Delete